Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
millerhm
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

What happened to the Download Site?

My team and I went to the Download Site today (https://us-b.demo.qlik.com/download/) to get the April 2019 GA and instead of the usual download site, see the below. 

Did the site change? What's up? We have already predefined a maintenance window with our users, so need to make sure we can get what we need for installation.

2019-04-26_14-54-01.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

We've had others in our office resolve this by clearing their web browser cache including cookies. That might be worth a try.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
m_woolf
Master II
Master II

That link works fine for me.

millerhm
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

There's one person in our org that we found it works for - however for others, it's showing what I show above and that's for users in multiple countries/networks. If I try in incognito, I just get stuck in a perpetual authentication loop. And it worked normally for us as recently as yesterday.

millerhm
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Here's a screencast of it in action: http://www.screencast.com/t/jKbzpwD20p

m_woolf
Master II
Master II

I think you are seeing the site that Qlik shows when it thinks you are not an existing customer. You might contact support.

millerhm
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Yeah, that may be the case, the weird bit is though that it's not even giving me the option to login. 

Frank_S
Support
Support

We've had others in our office resolve this by clearing their web browser cache including cookies. That might be worth a try.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
millerhm
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks - I had tried it in incognito originally and that still didn't work, but a few tries later, it finally did.