Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.
Any one can help to resolve Qlik sense server issue.
While restart QS Repository Database getting error
" Window Couldn't stop the Qilk Sense Repository Database service on local computer.
Error1061: The service cannot accept control message at this time"
. I have tried to restart services individual. All the services are started successfully except QS scheduler service and QS Repository Database.
Pls refer my attached Screen shots.
Reason for the above issue is .NET framework had issue.
To solve this run Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool
You can download from below link
Download Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool from Official Microsoft Download Center
This happened to me and fix it by Reinstalling .Net and Sense both by Right Clik "run as Administrator"
Another fix for this that worked for me was:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control
3. In the right pane, locate the ServicesPipeTimeout entry. Note If the ServicesPipeTimeout entry does not exist, you must create it. To do this, follow these steps:
a. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
b. Type ServicesPipeTimeout, and then press ENTER
4. Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout, and then click Modify.
5. Click Decimal, type 120000, and then click OK. This value represents the time in milliseconds before a service times out.
Note: 120000 milliseconds (2 minutes) is equal to what the default configuration should be. You may find you need increase this number. 300000 (5 minutes) may be more suitable.
6. Restart the computer.