Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Windows App Log Messages from Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher

I just installed Qlik Sense 2.2.4 on a Windows 2012 server and when I check the Windows Application Logs I'm getting the same Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher message 2 times every minute. Here is the message it gives:

The description for Event ID 300 from source Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Received SERVICE_CONTROL_INTERROGATE

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Qlik Sense but that didn't help. Has anyone gotten this message before and is there a way to fix it?

Thanks

5 Replies
jampmcse
Contributor
Contributor

No help as I have the same situation. Currently researching but no resolution yet.

aparnanair1405
Contributor II
Contributor II

I am also facing the same issue..

Also, when I am restating the services, QlikSense Engine service shows 'Stopping...' but doesn't really stop or restart.

Can It be because of the issue with QlikSense Service Dispatcher.

The description for Event ID 300 from source Qlik Sense Service Dispatcher cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

Did anyone get any resolution for the issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

me too,

And also when I start qlik sense service dispatcher, it creates 2 log file (request, global) under Appmigration folder every second

wonoh0817
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am having the same issue. I have Sense 3.1 installed.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

My version:2.2.4.0

I uninstalled and installed Qlik Sense several times, but no resolution,

ltu‌ can you help us to resolve this issue