no event 6037
but i do have some errors from postgreSQL
error id 0
The description for Event ID 0 from source PostgreSQL cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
OK, what worked in my situation was the following: disable sql services, uninstall sense, restart the server. Once online, reinstall sense and setup as normal, once qmc and hub started working and everything was configured, our dba started sql and changed the ports inside sql not to clash with 80 or 443. We also had to adjust the timeout on the repository service in registry as it did not want to start after the clean install(changing the timeout would require a restart for it to take affect)
Hope it resolves your issue:
Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
Select the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control
In the right pane, locate the ServicesPipeTimeout entry. If the ServicesPipeTimeout entry does not exist, just create it. To do the following:
a. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
b. Type ServicesPipeTimeout, and then press ENTER
Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout, and then click Modify.
Select Decimal, type 180000, and then click OK. This value is in milliseconds before a service times out.
Restart the server.
It seems proxy.exe can't run over port 443 for some reason. You should check the proxy logs in "C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Proxy". There must be some errors in log file.
well hi again all,
im sorry for the delay,
as i mentioned in the first post i did a clean install after removing all traces of previously installed versions.
i also tried disabling the sql but that didnt help ither
firewall is turned off
certicifactes ware checked and they ware created
(they ware removed when i did an uninstall and created again after iv installed)
i dont know what else to do
cannot get server version to work
Seems like port 443 is not opened at all.
I experienced this issue by an installation these days.
Please try following:
- check if your local system user is really listed in all your folders under properties -> Security with full access
-> the user I installed Qlik Sense with was somehow not listed in one of these folders, this was why port 443 did not open after installation
- do a complete reinstall if that was the case and recheck the users security access again
- after installation completed you should try netstat again -> netstat -aon | find "443"
- you should see a process id for entry 443
-> it should be on "listening"
- if 443 is not visible recheck access for the users and install again...
- look for the process id the task manager under processes - activate it by right clicking "Name":
- go to task manager process "Qlik Sense Proxy Service" and check if the corresponding process is also 8092 (as in netstat screenshot):
If so you should be able to log in to the hub!