Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajater2012
Contributor
Contributor

start multiple tasks at once

I was sceduling all the tasks to start at 9 am daily, and one day the server of qlik was't running so we needed to restart it,

after that I noteced that most of the tasks statues are error, I tried to select all the tasks to start them at once but only two tasks start at one time,

so I want to know how I can make start multiple tasks at once and not only two.

any help will be apperciated.

Labels (2)
5 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, in System -> Setup -> QlikView Servers -> Performance -> Max Concurrent Reload you can change the number of concurrent reloads.

Note that the default number is very low because reloads will consume resource and doesn't makes sense to launch so many reloads that consumes all resources.

Also, if you launch more than 2 the other will be queued until some spot is free to reload, so at the end every document should be reloaded.

ajater2012
Contributor
Contributor
Author

thanks for the reply but I can't find system tab in qmc

rubenmarin

If this for QlikView or Qlik Sense?

In Sense the configuration is in QMC -> Configuration system -> Schedulers

If it's really for QlikView, can you post a screenshot of the page you are accesing?

ajater2012
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I am using qlik sense, I wen to schedulers and adjust max concurrent reloads to 100,

but still when I start for example 10 tasks only two tasks start and the rest their statues become erorr.

بنوان.png

rubenmarin

100 is a really high number, I wouldn't set it too high unless your cluster really has more that 100 cores.

As I said before reloads consumes resources, one reload task usually uses one core... Take a look at this support article: https://support.qlik.com/articles/000033413