For my upcoming exam I am doing some practice questions. Here is one for which I don't understand the answer:
A sales department has a pie chart that displays the total amount of sales by city. Users have requested several changes to the pie chart:
- Display the labels in ‘Red’ - Increase the font size of the title - Change the color of the values to ‘Blue’
Which technique should a business analyst use to meet these requirements?
Change chart properties
Create a custom theme
Use single configurator
Develop a widget
The correct answer is 'Change chart properties', but I cannot find anywhere in the chart properties where I can increase the font size of the title or change the color of the label. Can anyone explain to me how I can do that?
Also, the next one has me bothered:
A business analyst needs to create an app showing sales data. The app requirements are as follows:
- Compare sales for the current year (CY Sales) versus last year (LY Sales) - CY Sales must always be displayed in blue - LY Sales must always be displayed in yellow
Which steps should the business analyst take to meet these requirements?
1. Create CY Sales and LY Sales measures as master items 2. Write an IF expression to set the appropriate colors for the master items
1. Create CY Sales and LY Sales measures as master items and set the required color for each measure 2. Create one KPI from the two master item measures
1. Create a KPI with two measures, CY Sales and LY Sales 2. Write an IF expression to set the appropriate colors for each measure
1. Create CY Sales and LY Sales measures as master items and set the required color for each measure using Value colors 2. Create two gauges, one for each measure and set the color for each appropriately
The correct answer is the first one, but I can't see anywhere where you can use an if statement to assign colours to master items. I thought answer 2 would be correct.