No ratings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense - Pivot Table Extension

Attachments

Here I am sharing my last extension for QlikSense: JSPivotTable.

This extension is built using Nicolas Kruchten’s pivot table found here.

I have integrated into QlikSense to work in two different modes, dynamic and static:

Static mode: The fields and their positions are selected in edit mode, and it is not possible to change it when in visualization mode.

Capture.PNG.png

Dynamic mode: It allows the user to change the initial layout of rows and columns in visualization mode:

Capture.PNG.png

Instructions:

1. Unzip the JSPivotTable.zip contents into your C:\Users\<user name>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Extensions\ directory (where <user name> is your personal user name on Windows)
  2. Open Qlik Sense and create a new visualization app or edit an existing one.
  3. Edit a sheet to include the JSPivotTable object which should now be available in your list of chart types.
  4. When in edit mode, in the Appearance tab you have a group of properties called Pivot Table where you can customize the object:

Capture.PNG.png

Enjoy,

Juan Gerardo

Comments
ellieM
Contributor
Contributor

you mentioned that Sorting issue is solved. but still doesn't work for me. I need to sort based on Months. how can i do that?

0 Likes
Craighug
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I would like to make use of this extension but how do I obtain the latest version?  The download link is still the 2014 version.  Unless I'm missing something?  Thanks

0 Likes
rupalimane1390
Contributor III
Contributor III

But, this extension does not show zero values where as my client expects to see zero values too.

I had installed this extension because I wanted Totals of dimension and measure at the end instead in the first column.

0 Likes
chaitanyahublik
Contributor II
Contributor II

Is it possible to increase dimension limit from 9 to say 12 ? what all changes we need to do?  @jagan , @ogster1974 

0 Likes
Peter-Lawlor
Contributor II
Contributor II

I wonder if there is capability to use Qlik has click event on the cells to reduce selections?

0 Likes
jaishree_Qlik
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

I am only able to see 20 rows whereas no settigns for vizualizing entire data set. Hence impacting the total values due to limitations of records.

0 Likes
Zaidan_as
Creator
Creator

@rupalimane1390 i think you can achieve this with changing the code in Pivot.js line 38 

ShowZero: False to ShowZero: True 

panosalexand
Creator
Creator

Hi,

It is a very nice extension but may I ask if it's possible to add more than one measure? Also, in dimensions is it possible to expand and collapse columns? 

Thanks

0 Likes
Version history
Last update:
‎2014-09-04 07:33 PM
Updated by: