Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Documents

Qlik Sense documentation and resources.

Announcements
Qlik Insider: SaaS capabilities for Data Integration and Analytics, May 25th! Register Now

September 2017 - Mobile Offline iOS App

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

September 2017 - Mobile Offline iOS App

Attachments

Please see the FAQ attached to this post.

NOTE: To increase resolution or size of the video, select the YouTube logo at the bottom right of the player. You will be brought directly to YouTube where you can increase the resolution and size of the player window. Look for the 'settings' gears icon in the lower right of the player once at YouTube.

iOS App is now available in the public Apple App Store:Qlik Sense Mobile on the App Store

Main video index for June 2017 here: Qlik Sense June 2017 - What's New

Can't see the video?

Download the .mp4 and watch from your computer or mobile device.

Comments
alexlinkreit17
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Michael,

I would like to know is it possible to disable the "Download" function for specific app? If yes, what property I should use in the rules?

Thanks

0 Likes
Vinay_Kapoor
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Here is some documentation and an example of how you can achieve what you are looking for

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2017/Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/rules-actions-basic-view.htm

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2017/Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/offline-access-to-apps-by-user-attributes-example.htm

Regards,

Vinay Kapoor

rsundarraj
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi mto ,

Is there any development going on to provide the app Mobile Offline iOS App for the iPhone device.

Could you please let me know do you have any fix for the same.

Regards,

Sundarraj R

0 Likes
Navy
Partner
Partner

Is the Mobile APP only available on iOS? Is there any plan to support Android?

Thanks,

Navy

0 Likes
Vinay_Kapoor
Employee
Employee

Hi,

An iPhone app is on it’s way. Expected to be released with either the feb or April release of Qlik sense.

Regards,

Vinay

bkumar3373
Explorer
Explorer

IMG_20180110_141318.jpgHi michael Vishesh this side.

After i use the URI generated in the virual proxy and logging it through the user id and password in the qlik iOS mobile application i see this error.

'Your user doesn't have access please contact your administrator."

Inactual the user has been assigned a token and all the access is given to that user.

Please help i am in trouble

0 Likes
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Vishesh - thanks for posting here - I will check with vkr‌ - just to clarify - you are able to login with the same id using a browser on the device? For example - if you open Safari and go to the Qlik Sense Enterprise Server URL - you can log in that way?

0 Likes
Vinay_Kapoor
Employee
Employee

Hi Vishesh,

1. Which version of the app and server are you using?

2. Did you allocate user access pass to the user, or login access?

3. Do you have an SSO server or a 3rd party virtual proxy in front of your Qlik Sense server?

Regards,

Vinay

0 Likes
bkumar3373
Explorer
Explorer

Yes michael i can login on safari through that user and password.

But when i am trying to login it through the URI in the qliksense mobile application i get the same message every time. Which i have shared in the image above.

That particular user has been assigned a user access pass.

0 Likes
Version history
Last update:
‎2017-06-12 03:34 PM
Updated by: