cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
derrydavis
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

App Move Reports Complete But App Doesn't Show Up

I've ran into an odd issue using the QMCU app mover. I load up the apps from Server DEV, select the app I want to move, set the node to deploy to to Server TEST and then click the deploy button. The status reports that the upload completed to all nodes but when I go to the QMC on Server TEST I don't see the app on it.

Notes:

this is a brand new app built on Server Dev.

the app has been saved with no data due to the size of the data, around 250 mb.

Other apps have moved without any issue so I'm questioning if it has to do with the app having no data. Does the app mover require an app with data in it?

TIA

-Derry

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
derrydavis
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

The report name had the ampersand (&) character in it. Apparently this causes problems for the app mover but it doesn't report it. Removing the & from the name and it worked.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
derrydavis
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Additional note: after the initial publish if a second attempt is made to publish the same app it throws the following error:

An error occuring when trying to write app to temp file.

Message: Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open <Path to app mover temp folder.>

derrydavis
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

The report name had the ampersand (&) character in it. Apparently this causes problems for the app mover but it doesn't report it. Removing the & from the name and it worked.