Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pnowicki
Creator
Creator

Governed Visualizations?

The Governed Metric Service is an amazing utility.  Just implemented this solution and it is exactly what I was looking for.  Is it possible to have visualizations included in the library?  I couldn't find any documentation on it.  I now have governed measurements coming through to my Qlik Sense apps but would also like to control the visualization library if possible.  Thanks in advance!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi Paul, glad you like the Governed Metrics Service.  Master Library visualization support is on the roadmap.  Hopefully by the end of the summer.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Paul, glad you like the Governed Metrics Service.  Master Library visualization support is on the roadmap.  Hopefully by the end of the summer.

pnowicki
Creator
Creator
Author

Excellent

JaMajka1
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hello, is there anything new about that? I am looking forward to try it .

Not applicable

so unfortunately the summer has gone and I had to work on making the GMS work properly (timing issues).  Hopefully this is something we can integrate.  For me, the challenge is storing the definition of a visualization in a database field.  I think it's relatively straight forward by storing json, however, odd characters from json objects may cause issues (think quotes and stuff) and that will need to be worked out.

Any thoughts on the topic are greatly appreciated.

jg