Qlik Community

Qlik Sense EA Powertools

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense Powertools.

Highlighted
cetimmer
New Contributor

Qlik Sense Governance Collector UI

Hello, I downloaded and installed the Qlik Sense Governance Collector and Governance Dashboard from EA PowerTools, but I'm not sure the UI is working completely.  When I make all my selections and click "Governance!" I only see this in the status window:

Governance collection will run on the server and request will not await a response

And it doesn't look like it kicks off my reload tasks (qsgc-Generate-Governance-QVDs and qsgc-Refresh-Governance-Dashboard).  I can manually start the reload tasks, but can't figure out why the UI isn't working.  Can anyone point me in a direction?

Thanks,

Caroline

5 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Qlik Sense Governance Collector UI

Sounds like an issue between the two socket-io connections. Is it installed on the same machine as qlik? Are you using 'localhost', the computer name or the FQDN?

amonjaras
Contributor II

Hello!

I had a similar situation and solved it by restarting the Qlik EAP Power Tools Service

Hope this helps!

reshma_km
Contributor III

I am having the same issue. Restarting EA Powertools service didn't work for me. Is there any solution for this? And when I start the reload task manually, QVD reload is success. But the Governance dashboard reload is stuck at started state.

reshma_km
Contributor III

I use the FQDN (serveralias.domain.com). I have the same issue.

paulodantas
Contributor

What was the selection that you did?

Harvest App Metadata, Harvest Access Control Metadata, Parse Load Script, Generate QVDs, Refresh Governance App?

Best regards.