cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cetimmer
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Governance Collector UI

Hello, I downloaded and installed the Qlik Sense Governance Collector and Governance Dashboard from EA PowerTools, but I'm not sure the UI is working completely.  When I make all my selections and click "Governance!" I only see this in the status window:

Governance collection will run on the server and request will not await a response

And it doesn't look like it kicks off my reload tasks (qsgc-Generate-Governance-QVDs and qsgc-Refresh-Governance-Dashboard).  I can manually start the reload tasks, but can't figure out why the UI isn't working.  Can anyone point me in a direction?

Thanks,

Caroline

Labels (2)
7 Replies
Jesse_Paris
Employee
Employee

Sounds like an issue between the two socket-io connections. Is it installed on the same machine as qlik? Are you using 'localhost', the computer name or the FQDN?

amonjaras
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello!

I had a similar situation and solved it by restarting the Qlik EAP Power Tools Service

Hope this helps!

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I am having the same issue. Restarting EA Powertools service didn't work for me. Is there any solution for this? And when I start the reload task manually, QVD reload is success. But the Governance dashboard reload is stuck at started state.

reshma_km
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I use the FQDN (serveralias.domain.com). I have the same issue.

paulodantas
Creator
Creator

What was the selection that you did?

Harvest App Metadata, Harvest Access Control Metadata, Parse Load Script, Generate QVDs, Refresh Governance App?

Best regards.

Johnathan10
Contributor
Contributor

Using localhost didn't worked,atleast for me though..Any alternatives to it.

xaloji7280
Contributor
Contributor

This Techspert Talks session addresses: Understanding Back-end Infrastructure Measure Monitor Troubleshoot Environment Qlik Sense Enterprise 
april zodiac