Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents

Documents for Qlik Sense related information.

Configure Qlik Sense 3.x Virtual Proxy for Web Ticketing

Not applicable

Configure Qlik Sense 3.x Virtual Proxy for Web Ticketing

A document for setting up Qlik Sense 3.x Virtual Proxies using web ticketing.  The attached document walks through the steps to configure a virtual proxy and test connectivity with the Access Control Test Module.

Access Control Test Module configuration documentation may be found here in a companion document: Install Configure Access Control Test Module for Qlik Sense 3.x

Comments
Not applicable

Hello

could you update PLS this solution to work with Express 4. In Express 4 configure was removed and error occured:

app.configure(function(){
  ^
TypeError: undefined is not a function

Not applicable

Ok, so if I understand what you are saying, the accesspoint test module uses an older version of Express that contained the configure method, but now that method has been removed.  Do you know what the method was replaced with?

Keep in mind, the accesspoint test module is intended to demonstrate functionality and is not intended for production. 

jg

Not applicable

Artur, I submitted a change to the source repository on Github to update the test module for Express v4.x.  Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

jg

agigliotti
Honored Contributor II

so what i should use in production environment to implement web ticketing in qlik sense ?

Not applicable

This document does not describe how to test it in a product environment and does not give examples.  Please also update - before test - to ver 2.1.x..

Not applicable

Actually, the document discusses testing using the access control test module which is linked at the top of the posting.

In addition, if you are interested in another example, you may want to take a look at this option on Branch using IIS. http://branch.qlik.com/projects/showthread.php?575-qsticket-asp-net-page

Oh wait, it's for demonstration purposes as well.  It's not possible to create a production piece of code for this because it's implementation will most likely be different for each use case.

Employee
Employee

Great Job Jeffrey!

I also tried on version 3.01 and works fine.

It´s a best document to help all Qlik users and partners to show integration features.

mdbender
New Contributor II

Hello!

Thanks for this manual. But when I do login on select user, I get this message - "XSRF prevention check failed. Possible XSRF discovered." What I'm doing wrong?

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎03-27-2015 01:36 PM
Updated by: