Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents & Videos

Documents & videos about Qlik Sense.

Creating session apps from existing apps - Code Sample

Support
Support

Creating session apps from existing apps - Code Sample

Hi Everyone, 

I got a case from a client about the documentation provided here in the help: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/November2018/Subsystems/Mashups/Content/Sense_Mashups/Cr...

Specifically, the section entitled 'Creating session apps from existing apps'. The issue they were having is getting it working as a template to test the code provided. I had some similar issues. I wanted to provide the files we eventually got working for the Community as this seems to have been a hang up for a number of people testing this code. 

When you take these files, you should import them normally through the QSE QMC making sure to edit the sessionapp.js to be the correct GUID for the app and app objects. 

Hope that helps clarify this section of the help. 

THE SAMPLE CODE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) SUSTAINED BY YOU OR A THIRD PARTY, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SAMPLE CODE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

Attachments
Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎2019-02-03 09:09 AM
Updated by:

Contributors