Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents

Documents for Qlik Sense related information.

Facebook - Qlik Sense Cloud Business Web Connectors - Video 3

Employee
Employee

Facebook - Qlik Sense Cloud Business Web Connectors - Video 3

This video continues from Video 2 in this simple series and demonstrates how to use the Twitter data source from the Web Connector package. As of the recording of this video, the connectors are in Beta for testing and are accessible from the Create Data Connection button found in the right-hand side of the Data Load Editor.

Web Connectors - Facebook
Qlik Sense Cloud Business

NOTE: To increase resolution or size of the video, select the YouTube logo at the bottom right of the player. You will be brought directly to YouTube where you can increase the resolution and size of the player window. Look for the 'settings' gears icon in the lower right of the player once at YouTube.

Can't see the video? Download the .mp4 and watch from your computer or mobile device.

down-arrow-png-17.png

Comments
Not applicable

Hello Sir/Madam,

I hope you are doing well

I have a question could you please tell me how to create a connection on qliksense cloud because i am create a one app and trying to create a connection but connection button is invisble in my account can you fix my issue

Thank You

Regards

Ali Raza

fbdashboard.PNG

Employee
Employee

Hello Ali - are you a Qlik Sense Cloud Business subscriber? This capability is only available to Qlik Sense Cloud Business user accounts.

Not applicable

Thank for replying me no sir i am not Qlik Sense Cloud Business subscriber i am using trial version

shl
Contributor

Hi Ali, feel free to upgrade from a Free account to a Trial version of QSCB in order to check out this functionality!

Not applicable

Thank You Sarah i will try

birchgold
New Contributor II

Is this available for the enterprise version? I do not see the connection option available.

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎05-02-2017 06:15 AM
Updated by:
Employee