Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents

Documents for Qlik Sense related information.

Image1.docx

narenraja
New Contributor II

Image1.docx

Dear All,

Can you please suggest by checking below attached image how to get the values as on y-axis percentages on one side and values on other side.

I'm using Qliksense desktop.

Attachments
Comments
shraddha_g
Honored Contributor III

You can use Combo Chart and Set Axis as Secondary of Expression giving % Values

narenraja
New Contributor II

HI

Thanks for your valuable reply, I have tried as you said but under measures if i select only line or bubble chart secondary axis is reflecting but above one or other bar is not showing in vertical wise like above one after the other as it is getting changed.

Can you please help me with screen shots if possible.

shraddha_g
Honored Contributor III

Do you want Bars to be on Secondary Axis?

narenraja
New Contributor II

Hi

Please find below difference when I was selecting the secondary axis the bar representing the  is value disappeared and it is coming in the form of horizontal line.

1. below screen shot showing four bar columns.

2. Below screen shot showing horizontal line when I select value into secondary axis by showing only three values in bar form.

So I'm looking to get all the four values of bar values needs to be appeared along with the values needs to be shown on secondary axis as well as below I'm looking for.Can you please suggest.

shraddha_g
Honored Contributor III

Can you share Sample app?

narenraja
New Contributor II

Hi,

The above one was created in excel so I don't have sample one created in Qliksense tool.

shraddha_g
Honored Contributor III

Then Where are you trying to create a App where you are getting 1st chart in Comment

narenraja
New Contributor II

Hi Shraddha Gajre,

Thanks for your valuable my issue has been resolved intially i have created in excel then i tried in app now its working fine.

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎10-02-2017 05:16 PM
Updated by: