Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents & Videos

Documents & videos about Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Announcement: We have made updates to resolve a Page Not Found error. If you still get this error, please let us know in the Community Corner.

Mobility With Qlik Sense

Employee
Employee

Mobility With Qlik Sense

Mobility has become a core requirement for companies looking to gain competitive advantage through business intelligence (BI). Companies now routinely provide information to management and staff on their mobile devices. However, the predominant model has been focused on distribution and consumption of relatively static, pre-defined content. Although visually rich, these solutions typically can’t do the one thing that adds the most value: provide immediate answers to un-anticipated questions whenever, and wherever they arise.

Comments
sanketkhunte
Contributor II

Hi Micheal,

Good to know this capability .  Is there any in-build App. ( on Android / Apple) to see Qlik Sense application on Mobile.

I tried to download few Apps but i can't see Qlik Sense Application on Mobile. Could you  please let me know steps to see / view dashboard on Mobile.

This is really business user needed.

Thanks

Sanket

0 Likes
deepti_singh
Contributor II

Hi Sanket,

Qlik is planning to release a Qlik Sense app in September 2017 for iOS ONLY. Please refer to the post June 2017 - Mobile Offline iOS App

Thanks.

Deepti

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2015-02-09 04:43 PM
Updated by: