1. Fields "[... - Adjusted Time] have been added in due to using AWS server where machine time was not local time. Edit the script with a new 'time difference' (referred to in the variables) even if it is "zero/nil".
2. Suggested reload task scheduling: every one hour.
3. Adjust QVD information reload (look at if/then/else statements using "QVDcreatetime()" in order to minimise 'unnecessary' long reloads. QVDs don't need to be analysed more that on a daily basis.
4. Edit the "Full_Paths_To_Folder" table to include all the LIBs where your QVDs reside.
CONTENT in Sheets:
1. Daily Tasks - Waterfall
Gantt chart of tasks. Use "Task Date Grouping" to view 24 hour of reloads.
Since our reloads run from 6PM onwards, each 'grouping' runs from 6PM one day to the next. You can edit this in the script at "Hour([Task Execution Start Time]) >= 18" by changing the start time (24-hour clock, where 18 is 6PM).
2.Task Time Analysis & Details
Bar chart: Average times for reloads.
Tables: Unsuccesful reloads.
Variations in Reload Time (based on one standard deviation of task reload time).
3. Task Intensity
Bar-chart: Number of tasks & QVD Records generated by (reload start) Hour of Day.
Table: Task Intensity based on Averages.
4. Task Duration Trend over time
Line chart: Trend of Task Duration over time.
5. Cumulative Task Reload Time by Hour of Day
Line chart: Task Duration by Task Start Hour (of day)
6. Current Users
Table showing potential current logged in users. 'Potential' because it is based on 'last activity' within past 2 hours. I don't know how/when this data gets updated in QSR.