Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents & Videos

Documents & videos about Qlik Sense.

Qlik Sense Cloud - 3 Ways to Share (video)

Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense Cloud - 3 Ways to Share (video)

This video will show you 3 ways you can share content created in Qlik Sense Cloud.

NOTE: To increase resolution or size of the video, select the YouTube logo at the bottom right of the player. You will be brought directly to YouTube where you can increase the resolution and size of the player window. Look for the 'settings' gears icon in the lower right of the player once at YouTube.

Can't see the video: Download the .mp4 and watch from your computer or mobile device.

Comments
rgespana
Visitor

Hi mto, is there any other way to share a dashboard with a customer/end user in the latest Qlik Sense versions ?

Employee
Employee

Hi Rodrigo - Qlik Sense Enterprise offers a few ways via the APIs and anonymous access. Would you mind elaborating a bit on what you are looking for?

BuzzB
New Contributor
I have a similar question to Rgespana above about other ways to share dashboards (Apps?). In the past, I have used Tableau. In that platform, I could create a single "Viz" (similar to an App) with a single set of data. But I could control which data an individual with access to the Viz could see by setting permiossions for it. For instance, if I had sales data across a number of product categories and across time periods, and it included the sales rep associated with each sale, I could create a VIZ that permitted the sales rep to see the VIZ with only his or her data. So if I graphed sales by category over time, the Rep would see only the Sales where the rep was associated. In this new case I am assessing for QLIK, I want customers to be able to review performance data I put into an App, but I want to restrict them to seeig only their own data. I thought Qlik sense Cloud would allow me to do this, but this is not described in your video. My intent was to start this with a few clients, and eventually build this into a larger group of users. I am a small consulting business, and will not be using the large enterprise version. Is this capability going to be available to me in Qlik?
chasafd
New Contributor II
BuzzB, check out the Section Access feature to see if that might help. https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2018/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Scripting/Security/m...
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎08-26-2015 02:38 PM
Updated by: