Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents & Videos

Documents & videos about Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Qlik® Product Spotlight: Discover what’s possible. Get more from our products.
See for yourself. Register today.

Qlik Sense - Create your first app and visualization (video)

Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense - Create your first app and visualization (video)

This video will show you how to simply create an app and visualization. Sample data and the video .mp4 file are attached below. Whether you are using Qlik Sense Desktop, Enterprise Server or Cloud, the process is relatively the same.

NOTE: To increase resolution or size of the video, select the YouTube logo in the bottom right of the player. You will be brought directly to YouTube where you can increase the resolution and size of the player window. Look for the 'settings' gears icon in the lower right of the player once at YouTube.

Data is attached to this document below.

Comments
Not applicable

Dear All

Am not able to view the video, i need to change any configuration in the  desktop

Employee
Employee

Hell Sateesh - the video is embedded from YouTube - so the site may be blocked by your company or provider. However, I did attach the .mp4 file for those who do not have access to YouTube. You can play that locally on your machine.

HTH

Not applicable

Hi Michael

Thanks you for the video  you shared  and it is very useful , can you share me more video  because  am Beginner   for qlik view .

Employee
Employee

Hi Sateesh - you're welcome, and welcome. You can find more videos here for Qlik Sense:

New to Qlik Sense Videos and here for QlikView: New to QlikView Videos

HTH

Not applicable

Hi Michael Tarallo

Thank you for video.

The video is very useful

Not applicable

Thank you for sharing. It is very interesting.

Thaks a lot

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎06-23-2015 08:46 PM
Updated by: