Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents & Videos

Documents & videos about Qlik Sense.

Announcements
Qlik® Product Spotlight: Discover what’s possible. Get more from our products.
See for yourself. Register today.

Qlik Sense Desktop - Creating Your First Visualization (video) 1.x

Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense Desktop - Creating Your First Visualization (video) 1.x

This video shows you how to create your first visualization using Qlik Sense Desktop.

Note: When using the TOP and BOTTOM limitation features along with the "Show Others" option, you must increment the desired top / bottom value by 1. For example, in order to show the Top 10 Countries along with a grouping of others, use the value 11 in the input box.

The .xls data attachment in the document can be used to follow along if desired. Please see the other videos in this series to show you how to load data into an app if needed.

Comments
kkkumar82
Valued Contributor III

Hi Machael,

combo.png

I have created the above combo(Line and Bar) in Qliksense but I didn't find an option to get values on the data points on the line but I could find it when it is only a bar or line, is this not possible or I missed something, because I think it is a basic requirement as we have so many combo charts in our Qlikview app where we have "value on data  points" either on bar or line.

Thanks

Kiran Kumar

Employee
Employee

Hi Kiran - for future reference, can you please post these types of question n the New to Qlik Sense discussions area?

In answer to your question - this option is not available - I will submit this information to our Products team.

Kind Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

jmeyer1
New Contributor

Thanks. Very good presentation.

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎06-27-2014 12:27 PM
Updated by: