Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents & Videos

Documents & videos about Qlik Sense.

Qlik Sense Desktop - User Interface (video)

Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense Desktop - User Interface (video)

This video will familiarize you with the user interface iof Qlik Sense Desktop. Whether you are using Qlik Sense Desktop, Enterprise Server or Cloud - the interfaces are relatively the same with some minor differences being found in the main hub page and the type of data sources that are available.

Comments
h_eskelinen
New Contributor III

Thanks for the video, very helpful for onboarding new users! However, I feel it would be more convenient to have separate videos for navigating the Qlik Community/web resources and for using Qlik Sense itself.

0 Likes
truppell
Contributor

"This is an update video based off previous versions of the video, so I'm just quickly going through this."

Where is the previous version? I'm looking for something that's a good overview of the UI for people completely new to Qlik Sense and not familiar with any previous versions.

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi Tanya - at the moment this is the best one - however here is the previous one: Qlik Sense Desktop - Interface Orientation and Navigation - YouTube - I believe the newer video still covers everything one will want to know when getting started without needing to review the previous. Please note we are updating these videos with the new 4.0 release and will produce it without any mention to a previous release. Thanks for your question.

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2014-06-27 12:25 PM
Updated by: