Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents

Documents for Qlik Sense related information.

Qlik Sense Enterprise Server - Qlik Management Console Token Licensing / Login Access Pass – Part 3

Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense Enterprise Server - Qlik Management Console Token Licensing / Login Access Pass – Part 3

This is part 3 of the Qlik Management Console series, in where I provide brief presentation on Token Licensing and the type of access passes available. I also demonstrate how to allocate tokens to a Login Access Pass group and show how to assign our Executives to the group so they can access the system.

Note: It may be necessary to view this video from the YouTube site, in order to access the full screen and resolution controls. Simply click the YouTube logo found in the bottom right of the player. Controls in the embedded player vary per browser.

Comments
rikrdodata
New Contributor III

Thank you!

Not applicable

Many thanks Michael for providing such informative videos.

Employee
Employee

Your Wlecome Amijit - please note going forward many of these admin / management-type Enterprise Server videos will be found in the online help - Videos ‒ Qlik Sense - since then my responsibilities have changed and I create general Qlik Sense videos, promos and focus on Desktop and Qlik Sense Cloud - I don't focus much on management and administration any longer with the server. Thanks for your sentiments and have fun with Qlik Sense!

shokyee4869
Visitor

Capture.JPG

Qlik Sense Version: Qlik Sense 3.2 SR4

Question:

When I try to create the license rule, based on what kind of situation the rule resources should be selected?

For example, to allow

1. Group A user to view one / more stream.

2. Group B user to import and publish dashboard.

Based on the resource filter selection in license rule, how do we work along with the custom property have setup (for instance, employee type in the video where I do not know the resource selected for the custom property)

If have any doubt on my question, please do let me know.

Thank you

Employee
Employee

Hi Shokyee - I am not sure, can you please post this type of question in the main forums, as those in the community will be able to see it and answer. When replies are made on content / documents such as this, only the author and those who leave comments will see your comment / question. Thank you.

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎09-23-2014 07:59 AM
Updated by:
Employee