Documents & videos about Qlik Sense.
This is a Qlik Sense Mashup demo with Bootstrap.
Following is the instruction:
1. Download the attached "Qlik_Sense_Mashup_with_Bootstrap.zip" and unzip the downloaded file.
2. Place unzipped "Executive Dashboard.qvf" under the following folder:
3. Launch Qlik Sense Desktop, and open the Qlik Sense Workbench by navigating to the following URL on a browser:
4. Click "Create New" Button. Enter "Mashup" for the Name and Choose "Basic mashup template with absolute positioning" for the Template.
5. Select "Mashup" icon on the workbench screen and click "Edit" button.
6. Copy all files contained in the unzipped "Mashup" folder to the following path (Overrite Mashup.html file):
7. Go back to the workbench screen and refresh the browser by pressing F5 button.
8. Click "Please choose an app" dropdown list and select "Executive Dashboard".
9. Drag "Revenue by Products" object into the box on the left side of the layout.
10. Drag "Total Revenue by Product Group" object into the box on the left side of the layout.
11. Drag "Revenue Trend" object into the box on the left side of the layout.
Thank you for sharing, Masaki.
Does it mean we can buy any bootstrap theme (like http://themes.getbootstrap.com/preview/?theme_id=1696&show_new=) and use it as mashup?
I bought a template with node.js and I dont want to install the node.js in the qlik server.