Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents & Videos

Documents & videos about Qlik Sense.

Announcements
BARC’s The BI Survey 19 makes it official. BI users love Qlik. GET REPORT

Qlik Sense Platform - (Server) Installation (video)

Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense Platform - (Server) Installation (video)

This 10 min video will walk you through a single node installation of the Qlik Sense platform, also referred to as the Qlik Sense server. Note that though the installation is fairly simple, there is additional knowledge included that is beneficial to understanding the Qlik Sense environment.

Qlik Sense Quick Installation Guide

NOTICE: Before installing, make sure that no other services are using port 443 or 80 - when performing this installation. That includes communication software like SKYPE which is known to use these ports at times. You can disable this in Skype by going to: Tools > Options > Advanced > Connection and unchecking the box that says use port 80 and 443. If this software is running or grabs the port before the Qlik Sense Services start, you will get an SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR when attempting to log into the Qlik Management Console.

Note: It may be necessary to view this video from the YouTube site, in order to access the full screen and resolution controls. Simply click the YouTube logo found in the bottom right of the player. Controls in the embedded player vary per browser.

Comments
Employee
Employee

Hi Sanket, your welcome. Yes - you will need a license file that will enable the number of purchased tokens. You would need to contact our sales team in order to get this done. Yes you can get a trial key, they will discuss that with you. I will have someone contact you.

Mike T

Qlik

0 Likes
sanketkhunte
Contributor II

Thank you so much Michael for your help on this.

Sanket

qlikpahadi07
Valued Contributor

Hi

I tried to install Sense Server but not able to please see the Screen shot

Untitled.png

When tried on my Machine same setup file is working fine but I am not able to open Management console ... screen shots below

Untitled.png

all services are working too also can we install Qlikview and sense on same machine ???

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hello Rohit,

Can you please open a discussion in the Qlik Sense - Installation, Deployment & Management forum, this will notify other members who will be able to assist you.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

0 Likes
qlikpahadi07
Valued Contributor
0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2014-09-12 12:35 PM