Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents & Videos

Documents & videos about Qlik Sense.

Qlik Sense Platform - "Server" Download (video)

Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense Platform - "Server" Download (video)

This brief video will show you how to download the Qlik Sense platform, also known as the server component in the Qlik Sense family of products.

Note: It may be necessary to view this video from the YouTube site, in order to access the full screen and resolution controls. Simply click the YouTube logo found in the bottom right of the player. Controls in the embedded player vary per browser.

Comments
hernan_leon
New Contributor II

Hello Michael,

We are Qlik Partners but in the Download page we can't find the 'Sense' Tab, we only get QlikView, Connector, Integration and View All tabs. Do you know what we need to do in order to get access to it?

Thanks a lot,

Hernan

Employee
Employee

Hey Guys - it is available now. We needed to wait until the official synch was complete to match the launch time.

Mike

hernan_leon
New Contributor II

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hi,

In the Download page I can't find the 'Sense' Tab, I only get QlikView, Connector,Integration and View All tabs. Do you know what I need to do in order to get access to it?

Thanks,

0 Likes
berndshexe
New Contributor III

Hi,

do you see Qlik Sense in the View All tab?

Regards

0 Likes
Not applicable

Now, i just see this pageaaa.png

0 Likes
berndshexe
New Contributor III

You see this page when you are not logged in 🙂

Please log in and try again.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ok i see

I need a customer account to see the download page. It's not a simple account but a customer account 🙂

Thanks a lot

0 Likes
benjamin_abacus
New Contributor III

Sorry, but it is easierly to find a download to a new cinema movie than a qlik sense server setup exe

0 Likes
Support
Support

Hi Benjamin,

If you're a paying customer or partner, all downloads should be available at http://demo.qlik.com/download

If you have any issues with your customer or partner account, please contact Qoncierge, information can be found on our Support page http://www.qlik.com/support. They are more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Bjorn

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎09-12-2014 12:21 PM
Updated by: