Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents

Documents for Qlik Sense related information.

Qlik Sense - Using Qlik DataMarket (video)

mto
Esteemed Contributor III

Qlik Sense - Using Qlik DataMarket (video)

NOTE: To increase resolution or size of the video, select the YouTube logo in the bottom right of the player. You will be brought directly to YouTube where you can increase the resolution and size of the player window. Look for the 'settings' gears icon in the lower right of the player once at YouTube.

Samples attached: Please copy .qvf file to your C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop with F5

Tags (1)
Attachments
Comments
Not applicable

Hello @mto

I am using Qlik Sense 2.2.3 build, I am trying to find the Smart Data Load feature to see the recommendations of how the column can be associated or relate if column name is different. Please help

Regards

Deepak Anandani

mto
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Deepak,

Check these out:

(This is the newer way to access and prepare data with Smart Data Load.)

Available here: New to Qlik Sense Videos

Regards,

Mike T

ignasdukynas
New Contributor II

Hello @Michael Tarallo

Unfortunately with newer version of QS (tried with 3.0 and 3.1) the method shown in the video does not work. I suspect that it is related the way how data is loaded as in the newer version there are three tables instead of one shown in the video:

If I used the script generated in the example file it works just fine. I tested with other data from DataMarket and I got exactly the same results. Where could it be a problem?

Ignas

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎06-18-2015 09:46 PM
Updated by:
mto