Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents & Videos

Documents & videos about Qlik Sense.

Qlik Sense - Using the KPI Object (video)

Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense - Using the KPI Object (video)

Introduces and demonstrates usage of the KPI chart object available in Qlik Sense 1.1.

Comments
Not applicable

This is a great Object for visualizing dashboards. Thanks for the video. 

shanemichelon
Contributor

Thank you for the video.  But how do you set the range limits dynamically?  I know that there is the expression builder, but it does not seem to work. In my simple test case, I have Master measures for Sales YTD and Sales Last Year YTD.  I want to set the limit to have red for YTD<=LYYTD, orange for Sales>LYYTD and <LYYTD*1.1 and Green if above LYYTD*1.1

When I add an expression for the limit, it does not work. Simple expressions such as =Sum(Amount) seem ok though.  When I add the full definition of the Master expression:

Sum( {$ <Date={"<$(=AddYears(Max(Date),-1))"},Month=,Year={$(=Max(Year)-1)}>}  Amount)

It works ok.  I think there may be a bug with master expressions!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Great tool!But is there a way to go to another sheet without opening a new tab in Qliksense or the browser, but use the existing tab?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Employee
Employee

Hi George, thanks for your question.  For future reference, please post your questions to the forums, that way someone else will see it and be able to help you.

Yes for Qlik Sense Desktop - in the menu select the icon that looks like the double window - for the item you want to open, it will open another tab in the interface.

In server - it will open a new browser tab.

OR

OR

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thank you for your answer, but I meant something different.I did not make my self perfectly clear, sorry about that.Here is my question ,which is now posted on the forum.

KPI Qlik Sense 1.1 question

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎02-18-2015 11:02 AM
Updated by: