Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents & Videos

Documents & videos about Qlik Sense.

Qlik Sense and BootStrap Mashup - Simple Example

Employee
Employee

Qlik Sense and BootStrap Mashup - Simple Example

One of the features of Qlik Sense which I get really excited about is the ability to integrate Qlik Sense objects into responsive websites. This allows a Qlik Sense developer to present objects in very different ways and to get very creative in how users interact with the visualisations.

Using a framework like BootStrap and the responsive nature of Qlik Sense visualisations makes for a very flexible solution and it can take surprisingly little effort to produce a working example. This guide was written to enable anybody with even the most basic web development skills to be able to understand how the mashup process can work. It uses the Qlik Sense desktop as a simple example but the lessons learned can be transferred to a Qlik Sense server environment as well.

Happy Mashing!

Comments
Partner
Partner

Hi Adam,

Thank you for nice documentation. I developed a BootStrap mashup and it's working fine in my local desktop. But whenever I am trying to import that as extension in server page is appearing and all the designs are also visible but no QlikSense objects are appearing. Can you please guide me how can I make it working.

Any help regarding this would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Rakesh Paul

0 Likes
christianlebe
New Contributor

Thank you Adam for this.

I bought a UI template using node.js from themeforest but it seems to be quite hard to integrate as we need to install node.js in the Qlik server. We dont have access to do that - and I think IT will not be happy if we have to install extra webservice in the server.

My understanding with bootstrap, we dont have to install any extra services? It is a javascript files only?

Cheers,

Christian

0 Likes
southcpcn
New Contributor

Hi,

Your problem is not related to the bootstrap design. You should configure your JS file and also href in your html file.

0 Likes
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2014-11-11 04:49 AM
Updated by:
Employee