Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents

Documents for Qlik Sense related information.

QlikNprinting_Upgradation_Steps

sureshqv
Esteemed Contributor III

QlikNprinting_Upgradation_Steps

Dear QlikMembers,

This is the document which help you to upgrade the QlikNprinting[Qliksense]

The attached documents is for  QlikNp 17.3.2 Sep2017  to Nov2017   upgradation steps.

lech_miszkiewicz‌  and djk ruggero.piccoli‌   Please review the document and  let me know if i miss anything in the process to upgrade

Yesterday i was upgraded the Np .

Any suggestions and feedback's are very much welcome

Note: i am unable add QlikNptinting [In place - added to value added products]

Best

Chanty

Comments
lech_miszkiewic
Honored Contributor III

I would like to understand the puprose of your document. What is diffrent in it in comparison to official upgrade steps from help document?

To be honest i prefer to follow full instructions frome here as this cover all required steps (this is for version November 2017)

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2017/Content/DeployingQVNprinting/Upgrading-Qlik-NPrin...

In your document you backup some data which is backed up as a repository anyway, and you stated some actions which i did not have to do (like uninstaling designer). I would like to understand why do you recommend doing them?

As upgrades may be different between versions you want to follow help instructions depending from which version you are starting from.

Maybe i have missed it, but you are not saying anything about certificates backup and proxy configs for NewsStand and Web console.

thanks for efforts

cheers

Lech

sureshqv
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks Lech for your feedback

I have mentioned the links aswell  but in step wise which i followed as it is i mentioned in the documents .

"Maybe i have missed it, but you are not saying anything about certificates backup and proxy configs for NewsStand and Web console." - this one we didnt done .

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎12-08-2017 12:49 AM
Updated by: