Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents

Documents for Qlik Sense related information.

Reload task of License Monitor.log

Not applicable

Reload task of License Monitor.log

Hello ,,

I have installed Qlik Sense Last month and suddenly found an error reloading license and operations monitor

On License monitor and operations monitor

Please check the scripts logs downloaded

Thanks

Attachments
Comments
Employee
Employee

Error: Connection not found: ArchivedLogsFolder

Is there an ArchivedLogsFolder data connection?

Not applicable

no

Employee
Employee

Then you need to create this data connection. The easiest way to do this is to import a backup copy of one of the Monitoring apps from C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\DefaultApps on the server running Qlik Sense which has both the ArchivedLogsFolder and ServerLogFolder connections in them.

zzunyh123
New Contributor

License Monitor.png

zzunyh123
New Contributor

error:Field not found -<CounterName>

Not applicable

hello Levi,

I did this step but fail also and now there is now log

Employee
Employee

Since there is no document log, my guess is that this is failing in the Engine.

Can you post the following logs:

C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Engine\Trace\[ServerName]_System_Engine.txt

C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Repository\Trace\[ServerName]_System_Repository.txt

C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Scheduler\Trace\[ServerName]_System_Scheduler.txt

?

Not applicable

Hello Levi,

please check logs from this url : Qlik Sens Logs - Box

Employee
Employee

Let's go ahead and get a support ticket logged (http://www.qlik.com/us/services/support/product-support) because it'll require a bit more work to determine what is going on here. We have an error from Scheduler log:

20160624T014340.644+0300 ERROR DMM-QLIK System.Scheduler.Scheduler.Slave.Tasks.ReloadTask 195 9b965202-0f7c-4355-9be2-879f97ed4fc9 MOUWASAT\sqlservicea Message from ReloadProvider: Reload failed in Engine. Check engine or script logs.

The issue here is that that time stamp range is not covered in the System_Engine log (it starts at 20160624T014407.922+0300) so please do get a case created so that we can debug a bit more in-depth rather than trading comments on the forums.

Not applicable

I tried to login to log my case with no luck " You do not have permission to log in to the Support Portal " could you please advice me how i can contact support

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎06-21-2016 04:03 AM
Updated by: