Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents

Documents for Qlik Sense related information.

Timestamp Master Calendar generator - Qlik Sense

mike_kovi
Visitor

Timestamp Master Calendar generator - Qlik Sense

Hi everyone

My first timestamp master calendar generator - generates every minute timestamp start 2007-01-01 till Today()

Hope you like it,

Mike

P.S. beginner in qlik

Attachments
Comments
b_garside
Valued Contributor

Can you give us a use case. How you are using it. Sounds useful though...

mike_kovi
Visitor

I work in sewage treatment plant, so when I write "production" i mean "sewage treatment:

Whole production proces has many stages. and on each stages thear are lot of machines. each one has  gauges, sensors you name it.  the whole process is mapped by numbers ( like temprature,  time of ( machine)  work, usage of materials etc.) In production we have more than 600 measures, and my main dimension is time. each measure saves reading in data base  every hour  or more often and it's not like that that every one make's it in same time. So to connect  all data to one app I needed a master calendar with 1 minute. increment.  so this is a context. I added some additionale dimensions, like working shifs  to see how proces goes one every shift and when management doesn't work. and other to to look for correlation.

Additionaly I will use it this timestamp  calendar dictionary to other apps.

Sorry for spelling mistakes if any, english is not my native langauge.

Mike

b_garside
Valued Contributor

Mike,

This makes sense. I would add a screenshot to help others visualize how its was implemented.

The script sounds powerful for what you are using it for. I bet you will get far more traffic.

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎03-09-2018 04:35 AM
Updated by: