Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Documents

Documents for Qlik Sense related information.

like a triggers in Qlik View but in Qlik Sense

beck110979
Valued Contributor III

like a triggers in Qlik View but in Qlik Sense

Hi Folks,

i have an idea or for some situations the solution as well:

In Qlik Sense we dont have any triggers, i mean, if you move from one tab into another tab, you want sometime to have a pre-selected values in your fields, for this situation i created a mini-solution.

for this case you need an extension, this extension i finded in: (look at this link: Qlik Branch)

the extension is called: SheetEvents: if you downloaded make the following necessary steps:

in Tab Action (within Extension): Select Action: Select Value in Field and tip your data. / Alternative: you can use the Action: Apply Bookmark (here you should create a bookmark)

p.s: in attached file you see what i mean and see tab: nummer 1. this extension does work great on Qlik Sense Server as well

i hope that helps and save your time in your business-field.

Beck

Attachments
Comments
Not applicable

I tried to find the extenion in Branch, but the link no longer appears to work. Tried searching using the tag as well, but to no avail.

beck110979
Valued Contributor III

Thanks a lot Omar,

it does look nice

ezec1807
New Contributor III

Good! Does anyone know if there is a trigger in QlikSense before a field event? That is, if you select the value of a field that triggers an event, for example apply a filter in another field.
Thank you very much!

regards

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎05-12-2017 04:53 AM
Updated by: