Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Enterprise Ideas

Ideas for Qlik Sense Enterprise.

Announcements
Announcement: Certain actions are currently causing a Page Not Found error. This is a known issue and we are working with the platform vendor to investigate and resolve it.

Shared master library between apps

Not applicable

Shared master library between apps

I know scripting dimensions and measure is on the road map and that will improve alot. But I think the master library items should be shared between applications or ability to select the one you want for certain apps would be better even better.

New master items:

Script sections

Sheets

Ability to version control and export master items.

6 Comments
Not applicable

Totally agree with you. specially for big organization where they need to build master library and defined most of the KPI's then distribute it to specific department based in request. I have customer whom provide Report and BI as services for 17 company belong to one group and this was one of his main requirements

Employee
Employee

Totally agree.

I had talked the same requirements in the last year with Qlik Team, and they talked that the change to do this will be dramatic and the entire product should be changed

Employee
Employee

Hi Guys - there are a number of Master Library enhancements in the internal ideation system - a global library of centralized assets is something I see strong support for with a number of votes - crossing my fingers that we may see this one soon.

Employee
Employee

Crossing fingers too.

I see this feature become Qlik Sense a powerful enterprise solution that could speed up how some customers see our products: departament solution instead of a Global Data Driven Solution.

mjones87
New Contributor III

Centrally managed and governed KPIs are a must, this should already be in Qlik. This would save a LOT of time when creating new apps and making updates to any measures which require a tweak.

Partner
Partner

missed opportunity dear Qlik! +1 for me

I see quite some reactions here.. but no votes!