Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bimotive
Contributor
Contributor

GMS : metrics will not delete metrics from app using Governed Metrics Service 2.03.

Hi,

The import of Metrics works fine, when I manually delete a few metrics and update, fine as well. But when I tried to delete all Metrics using the tetspage from GMS the metrics will not not be deleted and the status windows displays the following rows:

Status output:

{"level":"info","msg":"POST delete/fromapp for <enter app name here>Test2","meta":{"module":"routes"}}

{"level":"info","msg":"deleteFromApp::Calling deleteFromApp","meta":{"module":"doWork"}}

{"level":"info","msg":"getDocId::running getdoc.getDocId","meta":{"module":"getdocid"}}

{"level":"debug","msg":"getDocId::qrsInteract::/app?filter=name eq '<enter app name here>Test2'","meta":{"module":"getdocid"}}

{"level":"error","msg":"getDocId::qrsInteract::TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined","meta":{"module":"getdocid"}}

{"level":"error","msg":"deleteFromApp failure::Error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined","meta":{"module":"doWork"}}

The rows are made red by me. Any suggestions where to look?

Kind regards,

Arjen

2 Replies
Not applicable

Arjen, looking at this response from GMS it looks like you didn't remove from the text box where you enter the app name.  Consequently, GMS tried to delete the master items from an app that has that as part of the name.  Remove that and just put the app name in and try again.

bimotive
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for your prompt reply!

Is was indeed the problem that I typed the app name following "<enter app name here>" and not replaced it with the app name.

So problem solved!

Kind regards,

Arjen