Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amithmurali
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

How to assign SelfService to Specific Consumer Node and Host other Published App in Different Node

Hi Team, 

I have a multinode setup in my client side. I wanted to know how we can assign roles to Consumer Nodes. 

Scenario 1) All the Huge apps, created by the developer should be hosted in Consumer Node1 or Consumer Node 2.  
Scenario 2) When the Users creates apps by themselfs (SelfService) , it should always goto Consumer Node 3 or Consumer Node 4 during development and once hosted.

Please find the below architecture, 

ADNOC Architecture.jpg

Thanks In advance

Labels (4)
2 Replies
arielrichtman
Contributor II
Contributor II

I'm new to this but I think you need to configure your nodes as Development / Production, and perhaps combine that with distribution rules and virtual proxies.

So your vproxy for consuming published apps load balances across all production engines, and a separate vproxy is used to connect only to development engine (although Qlik might handle that based on node configuration). Then if you set a rule to only load large apps on nodes 1 + 2, the system should only be able to load from those, saving node 4 for the smaller stuff.

ilyas393
Creator
Creator

Hi,

Were you able to figure out how to implement this architecture?

I currently have the same requirements.

Thanks,

Ilyas