Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Desktop 3.1 and 3.2

Hello!

I found that the software did not start after installation (3.1 SR4 - white screen / 3.2 June2017 - login is not possible). After I checked the logs and the error messages I found that the software want to access the Qlikcloud.com webpage to login. Unfortunately in this environment this (and all of cloud) is disable in proxy.

Additional error messages in the software start pages (devtools):

1.JPG

My question would be that, in addition to this website (qlikcloud.com), what should be authorized in this environment (For example: ports, webpages) to operate the software?

I hope the question is understandable.

Thanks for the answers in advance too!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Qlik Sense Desktop now requires the user to log in with a QlikCloud account.

If you already have Qlik Sense Enterprise in your organization, it´s possible to authenticate against the Qlik Sense Server. http://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/3.2/Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/configure-desktop-authenti...

if you don´t have Qlik Sense Enterprise, so you need to ask to open access to QlikCloud in your proxy.  There is as dicussion about this Qlikcloud via Chrome behind corporate firewall,... | Qlik Community

Hope it helps you

Pablo

View solution in original post

2 Replies
pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Qlik Sense Desktop now requires the user to log in with a QlikCloud account.

If you already have Qlik Sense Enterprise in your organization, it´s possible to authenticate against the Qlik Sense Server. http://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/3.2/Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/configure-desktop-authenti...

if you don´t have Qlik Sense Enterprise, so you need to ask to open access to QlikCloud in your proxy.  There is as dicussion about this Qlikcloud via Chrome behind corporate firewall,... | Qlik Community

Hope it helps you

Pablo

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the helpful informations!

I hope enable the proxy access will be enough, and that will be the solution to the problem. Unfortunately we don't have Enterprise Server.

In logs I see some port numbers, through the software which want to communicate. It is necessary to open those ports?

Thank you in advance for your help!