Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Pivot/Straight Table improvement

Not applicable

Pivot/Straight Table improvement

Add dimension and measures to a pool that the user can drag in from to rows/columns and measures. The pool can be hidden by default and shown when the user interacts with a button that's shown while hovering, like the full screen button.

The user experience I am after is an improved version of jmc‌ great blog post Customizable Straight Table

3 Comments
fkskirer
Contributor II
Contributor II

Totally agree with this idea. My user base switched from using Microstrategy over to Qlik Sense so they are very used to viewing data in tables. Their biggest complaint is the limitations with Qlik tables. I would love to see Qlik improve their tables & pivot tables to make them more dynamic and user friendly without the need for edit mode.

-Allow users to quickly sort columns in pivot table by clicking on the column header

-Ability to remove the unnecessary 'white space' that takes up space at the top of pivot tables

-Ability to show zeros if there is a gap in the data (sales by month for example- if there are no sales in a month Qlik will hide the month rather than showing zero).

-Improve table scrolling on mobile devices. 

John_Teichman
Former Employee
Former Employee
Archiving due to the age of the idea.
John_Teichman
Former Employee
Former Employee

Status changed to: Closed - Archived