Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Qlik Sense Desktop Launch on the Background

jgarciaf106
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense Desktop Launch on the Background

Hi  All,

I would like to bring this as an Idea, I use Qlik Sense on an Enterprise Server, so I got used to just open the browser and navigate to the Hub and start Using Qlik Sense.

So I think this would a great Idea to bring this to the Desktop Version, although this could be emulated by opening Qlik Sense via Localhost, would be even easier that Qlik Sense desktop gets installed as a back ground Service and that you could only  open the browser and start using Qlik Sense Desktop.

Hope this could be implemented some how in the future.

Tags (3)
2 Comments
jgarciaf106
Creator
Creator

Hi @DaveChannon,

Yes, I totally understand that part, but in order for you to be able to launch QlikSense via Localhost, the application should be running. What I mean is that should be good that you could be able to launch it via localhost without having to launch the application.

Regards,

John_Teichman
Former Employee
Former Employee

Thank you for this idea. While it is something that could be quite interesting, we do not plan to address this on the roadmap. The existing localhost solution/workaround is as far as we plan to take this. 

Status changed to: Closed - Already Available