Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Apply QS theme in single configurator

Hi,

Is there are way to apply a customized Qlik Sense theme to a single configurator link?

http://server/single?appid=1234&sheet=1234&opt=nointeraction&select=clearall&select=Field,FieldValue...

Thanks,

Martin

6 Replies
konrad_mattheis
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

hopefully swr‌ can give an answer. I like to knwo that too.

bye

Konrad

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I'm interested to I have client who's branding is Hi-Viz so I need to do something along those lines for my project.

If not ill have to go down boring power point route but I've got them excited about data stories so really want to push this if the functionality is supported.

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

I honestly don't see the benefit of using the single configurator if you can't apply your own theme to it.

The single configurator should facilitate bespoke customization, however the most basis element of customization is choosing your own colors and fonts.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I believe you can apply themes to an app but only on server based versions of the app as its stored in a server file location.  But the guys should be able to give more detail.

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Unfortunately this is not officially supported, yet.

But have a look here: More Qlik Sense Themes

Regards

Stefan

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

Applying/creating a theme is not the issue - it works just fine, albeit being undocumented. The single configurator allows you to pass selections via the URLs which is great if you want to embed it into a portal or create dynamic links to redirect the user to Qlik Sense. But without retaining the custom theme with e.g. corporate colors, the single configurator does only half of its job, and 50% functionality is not enterprise ready.

Maybe I am underestimating the required effort, but to me it seems incorporating something in the likes of &theme=themename into the single configurator should not have taken more than 1 days of work.