Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MuhammedMutlu
Contributor
Contributor

Can't add data to custom extension after delete-insert

Hi Experts,

I'm extension/mashup developer for my firm and developed 4-5 extensions before without any problem. But in this time i encountered problem. 

If I create new sheet and add extension, its all OK. But when I delete and insert same extension or when I insert extension second time to same page I can't add any field to my extension. If I create new sheet, everything is OK. Any change about properties didn't help. Is this bug or do I miss something? I don't know how to approach this problem. I can share my paint codes, properties etc. if needed.

Screenshot: left one is the first time added extension that I added to new page, and right one is the second time added extension to same page. Even if I drag field to extension or choose by clicking add dimension, nothing happens.

Qlik Desktop Version: 13.42.1

Any help would be appreciated,

Muhammed.

3 Replies
ErikWetterberg

Have you checked the browser console for errors? If you refresh the page, does it still not work?

MuhammedMutlu
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Erik,

Thanks for response.

Even if I refresh, nothing happens and console is always empty. As you know, If paint method is not triggered, nothing is rendered; if I can't add the data, paint does not do anything. Am I wrong?

iharsh220
Contributor III
Contributor III

hello,

try with this method

1.open  chrome brower >> More Tools >> Developer tools / ctrl+Shift+i /  f12

2.  right click on reload button of your browser >> Empty Cache and Hard Reload.

try with this if its work for you 

Else give sample of your code

Thanks Regard

Harsh Gohil