Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shilpa16
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can we do R and Rattle integration with qliksense in qlikcloud version?

Hi All,

Can we do R , Rattle integration with qliksense in the cloud version of qlik. If yes , is it free or paid one and what are the steps involved. I don't have any experience in R ,Rattle and how complex is the process.

Any help is much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Shilpa

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
msKarthikeyan
Employee
Employee

Hi Shilpa,

The b part is applicable for Qlik sense enterprise edition. 

You can just restart Qlik sense desktop version and proceed with the remaining steps.

-karthik 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
msKarthikeyan
Employee
Employee

Hi Shilpa,

Connectivity to R & Rattle is not possible in cloud edition of qlik sense.

Depending on the use case you can output your predictions from R into CSV files and use it to visualize in qlik sense.

This article explains about qlik sense connectivity to R , Python, etc. using Server-side extensions .

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Support-Knowledge-Base/R-Integration-with-Qlik-Sense/ta-p/1717165...

-karthik 

Shilpa16
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your response. I  tried to do the R setup in qliksense desktop version following the same steps given in the link provided by you. I was able to do till step 5 ,setting.ini.file but I could not understand the step b. Restart the Qlik Sense Engine service. I dont have much idea about qlik architecture and therefore not sure where can I find this qliksense engine service. Could you please guide/suggest.

Many Thanks,

Shilpa

msKarthikeyan
Employee
Employee

Hi Shilpa,

The b part is applicable for Qlik sense enterprise edition. 

You can just restart Qlik sense desktop version and proceed with the remaining steps.

-karthik