Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fatinfazrizanor
Partner - Contributor III

Configure Qlik Sense proxy at Site level in IIS

Hi, I've follow the steps from article: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Enterprise-Documents/IIS-as-Reverse-Proxy-for-Qlik-Sense-pd... , and successfully setup the reverse proxy in IIS. However, do we must to set the URL Rewrite rules at server level in IIS? Because I want to set at Site level, but i getting an error 'HTTP Error 404: The Request Resource not found'. Thanks in advance.
5 Replies
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

No, you can set the re-write rule on a site rather than for the server.

fatinfazrizanor
Author

Hi LeviTurner, thank you for your response.

Does it mean the rule configuration is also same like the article? because i have been try to do in site level, but its not working. Only work in Server level.

Or you have any idea why i getting an error in site level, but not in server level?

Thanks.

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

Pretty much. All I needed was proxying set on the site level:

2019-10-01 07_41_51-Window.png

URL re-write on the site level:

2019-10-01 07_42_32-Window.png

fatinfazrizanor
Author

Can i ask you something? Do you setup the proxy in IIS within the same Qlik Sense Server? Or in another server?

Thanks.

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

> Do you setup the proxy in IIS within the same Qlik Sense Server? Or in another server?

In this example it is the same server. With IIS running on a high port number (1234) so as not to conflict with Qlik Sense on 443.