Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brijeshvma
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Embedding qliksense charts on Apache web server

Hi all,

Our client having a QAP server installed on windows server 2012 R2 operating system.

But they have web portal running on Apache Linux based web server. So can we embed qlik.sense object on Linux based web server . if yes . is there any thing required to set up apart from iis web server. As I understand in mashup code we have to call CSS and require js file in HTML and in js file we have to put host name ...and in qmc whitelist we need to add domain name. Kindly help me with this. And what is required to do php based web ticketing

2 Replies
brijeshvma
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Can any one suggest me on this

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

The Capabilities API is a client side library so it runs in the context of the users browser, hence what webserver you pick is not important. It can be any webserver.

Qlik Sense Server / QAP still requires a windows machine but hosting web content can be done on any OS.

Ticket authentication is REST based with certificates to authenticate your requests inside your authentication module.

See the documentation for the QPS API for more information: Qlik Sense Proxy Service API ‒ Qlik Sense