Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frank_packer_at
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

External authentication in mashup pass to section access

Hi All,

A little help required in configuring a mashup.

Scenario:

I have a mashup that is hosted within a CMS, and the CMS has its own login system for its users.

I need to pass the UserID obtained from successful login to the CMS to the QAP server from my mashup pages so that it can be applied to the existing section access on the Qlik app and filter the data presented to the CMS user accordingly.

Not sure what the best approach is to get this happening.

2 Replies
websy1985
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Once your users have logged in you'll need to get a Ticket for them which you can do using the Qlik Proxy Service API. Depending on how much access you have to your CMS, this might be tricky.

Here's an example (without a CMS) of getting a ticket and using to authenticate a connection to Qlik.

Qlik SSO with Enigma.js

There are quite a few options so this might not be exactly what you need but the key part is getting the ticket.

sohaib_shaheen
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Websy1985, do you have any examples related this post , m actually trying to apply an authentication over webpage which can do the section access process over the mashups on the page.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks