Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patbuchanan
Contributor III
Contributor III

Feb 2019 Qlik Sense Mashup, Navagate to sheet and make selections then takes you back to 1st sheet

We just upgraded to Feb 2019 of Qlik Sense Patch 1 and were doing some testing with our main mashup where we embed Qlik Sheets and have an issuue.

Once we naviage from the 1st sheet to pick another sheet and make a selection it switches our view back to the 1st sheet we start in our mashup.

WebSocket communication message - why would Qlik Sense send this back to the browser? :

{"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":96,"delta":true,"result":{"qLayout":[{"op":"replace","path":"/qSelectionInfo/qInSelections","value":false}]}}

its causing our mashup app to reset/reload itself
Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
patbuchanan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The user had went into the hub and duplicated a sheet that was being used in the mashup and once i deleted the duplicate sheet the issue went away.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
patbuchanan
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

The user had went into the hub and duplicated a sheet that was being used in the mashup and once i deleted the duplicate sheet the issue went away.

Contributor
Contributor

Hi @patbuchanan 

I am trying to create a mashup for Qlik Sense Mobile using an existing Qlik Sense Desktop app with multiple sheets.

May I know how can I create a navigation bar to navigate between the sheets in the mashup?

Thanks