Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Integration, Extensions, & APIs

Discussion board where members can learn more about Integration, Extensions and API’s for Qlik Sense.

Announcements
See why Qlik is recognized as a Leader for the 10th year in a row – and discover how Qlik can help put your business in the lead. Get Report
Partner
Partner

Jumpcloud LDAP UDC

Hello,

We are testing out if it possible to use jumpcloud directory-as-a-service with the Generic LDAP UDC connection in Qlik Sense?

We have used the generic LDAP connector and we are able to connect, but we cannot sync any users. I have tested the filters using a LDAP browser and they should be correct?

ANy suggestions on the attributes?

Anyone who has been able to make it work?

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Highlighted
jburglin
New Contributor

Re: Jumpcloud LDAP UDC

Hello.

I know that JumpCloud has many good support articles on support.jumpcloud.com (Search LDAP) showing syntax for LDAP queries. The one thing that I see is that there is no port specified on the Path, for example ldap.jumpcloud.com:636.

2 articles that will show up in the search are Using JumpCloud's LDAP as a Service and Creating LDAP Groups.

If those articles are not helpful, feel free to continue to work with the JumpCloud Support Team for more help. It looks like you have an open case with them.