Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aadil_madarveet
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Mashup Example Application

Hi All,

I have been working on Mashups for sometime now. I have been able to build some simple mashup's with QlikSense objects.

However, everywhere on the community and social media i see articles on Mashup, but these are the simple ones. If you check any of the mashups on the demo site, i see that they use different techniques and different libraries to build one demo application.

For instance,

http://webapps.qlik.com/mapleleafs/index.html

This app is built using Jquery, Tether, Bootstrap, Aria and may be more that i have not figured out.

I have no issues in using multiple JS libraries in one app, the problem i have is, how do i stitch this js library to Qlik native actions like selections, turning a simple list dropdown menu to act like a QS filter object. How does the LIST/HYPERCUBE gets tied to HTML elements.

Has Qlik published any single mashup demo source code for developers to make use and inspire from the app and create their own. Could someone help me point in the right direction where i can get resources to learn this.

Thanks,
Aadil

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

This a good thread I have used for inspiration for drop down selects Mashup Editor - Create a Bootstrap Drop Down selection menu

I would recommend any posts by jvs although he is just one of many good people.

Yianni_Ververis
Employee
Employee

Thank you bill.markham for your kind words!

Please email me if you have any issues with that at yianni.ververis@qlik.com

Best,

Yianni

Yianni_Ververis
Employee
Employee

AAdil,

That was build by me and this template

https://github.com/yianni-ververis/capabilities-api-angular-template

Even though that is old for me I will have pretty soon a more advanced hybrid one that you can use either Capabilities API or Enigma.js (Engine API)

Best,

Yianni

aadil_madarveet
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thank you Bill and Yianni. I'll be in touch if I get into issues implementing this..