cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apthansh
Creator
Creator

Mediabox extension

I am using the Media Box extension to display Google.com in qlik app and for some reason it is not working.Any thoughts ?

Attached is the sample App and the extension.Thank you.

Labels (6)
5 Replies
apthansh
Creator
Creator
Author

@Wlad_Masi  Hi - I saw a notification that you posted something but I do not see anything ? any notes on tis ?

Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hi @apthansh ,

I tested MediaBox extension in my Qlik Sense April 2020 and it did not work for me as well.
I would suggest you to reach out to the developer of this extension that can be found on our Qlik Branch WebSite.

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.
apthansh
Creator
Creator
Author

Yeah - I tried to reach out but the email bounced back saying no longer with Qlik or something like that.

Do you know any other extension that servers the same purpose..I  couldn't find any...

THANK YOU.

apthansh
Creator
Creator
Author

@Wlad_Masi 

Yeah - I tried to reach out but the email bounced back saying no longer with Qlik or something like that.

Do you know any other extension that servers the same purpose..I  couldn't find any...

Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hi @apthansh ,

No alternative that I am aware of.
The message you sent was in Github? 

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.