Qlik Community

Qlik Sense Integration, Extensions, & APIs

Discussion board where members can learn more about Integration, Extensions and API’s for Qlik Sense.

Partner
Partner

QRS API System Rule to set up automatic user access

I'm going to automate creation of user access rules via qrs API. I found an endpoint to get and create rules:

• GET /qrs/SystemRule/full 
  • POST /qrs/SystemRule

Everything seems works fine. But there is one question regarding one field. It's not clear what exactly should be in the field 'resourceFilter'. I'm confused, If I create it via QMC this field is muted, but right after creation it's assigned automatically with the value like this: License.UserAccessGroup_41bedb46-cfbc-4678-af08-346ed0bed5a5  every-time this id concatenated to the end is randomly generated. Which id should I use when I post the rule via api? By the way, this field is mandatory. Also I noticed that's it's possible to set there value with no ID at all, only  License.UserAccessGroup, but I'm not 100% sure that it will work at the end.

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Partner
Partner

Re: QRS API System Rule to set up automatic user access

By the way, I figured out that this ID is quite important, without id rule does not work, at the same time if I use asterix instead of ID rule is working fine. So the question is still opened, where to get an ID and what if I use '*' how does this configuration affect to the system.